An easy to follow step by step ordering and payment procedure, that you can print out, for future reference.
A. LOGON to http://www.bix.com.au The online shop of Bix Products Pty Ltd.
B. If you are a registered "sign in" customer then write your sign in details below
for future reference when reordering:
Your E-mail Address: ____________________________________________
Your Password: ________________________________________________
C. There are Four (4) ways to access any products "Detail Page" so you can order.
1. From the Home page use the Full Product Index to view and click on your desired item.
2. From the Online Shop scroll down both pages to view and click on your desired item.
3. From the Product Prices page click on the "Product Item Code" in the first column.
4. From the Product Pictures page click on your desired "Product Item Code".
D. After opening your desired product detail page, then adjust the "Quantity" to suit.
E. Now click on "Add to basket". This will place that item in your shopping basket.
F. If you require more products then repeat steps B to D until finished adding to basket.
G. Click on "Display shopping basket", to display Step 1 of the 6 step checkout process.
Step 1 of 6. BASKET.
1. Please confirm that your "Quantities and Items" are correct, before clicking on "Check out".
Step 2 of 6. ADDRESS.
1. If "Already registered" check that both your Billing and Delivery addresses are correct.
2. When filling in your address details fill in at least the "Required Fields" that have an Asterix *
Step 3 of 6. DELIVERY METHOD.
1. Please choose a dispatch type and price that is suitable to your destination.
2. All deliveries to a "PO Box" or "Mail Bag" MUST use "Parcel Post" or "Satchel Post".
Step 4 of 6. PAYMENT TYPE.
1. DIRECT DEPOSIT: For Australian Customers Only.
NOTE: Pay by (Netbank Transfer) and receive a 1.7% discount off this websites prices.
HOW TO PAY: The Bix Products Pty Ltd bank account details will be on your completed order.
Please Print that page as a reference. If you pay before 6:00 PM then I usually see
your payment in the bank the next day. Please use the Order Number as a reference,
so your invoice can be credited.
TRANSFER PAYMENT TO: Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
Account Name: Bix Products Pty Ltd
BSB: 062592 Account Number: 10075185
EMAIL CONFIRMATION TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISPATCH OF GOODS: When your payment has been confirmed, Howard at Bix Products Pty Ltd
will prepare and dispatch your goods to your shipping address.
A dispatch confirmation email will be snt to you when this happens.
2. CREDIT CARD or PAYPAL. For Both Australian and Overseas Customers.
NOTE: All Credit Card transactions are done on the Fully Secure, Paypal Payment Portal
And you DO NOT NEED a Paypal Account in order to use the Paypal Payment Portal.
HOW TO PAY: When you have completed your order click on the BUY NOW button.
That will bring up the Secure Paypal Payment Portal.
DISPATCH OF GOODS: When you have completed your payment on the Paypal Payment Portal
a payment confirmation email will be sent to Howard at Bix Products Pty Ltd.
Your order will then be dispatched and a dispatch confirmation email will be sent to you.
3. PAYMENT BY CHEQUE. For Australian Customers Only.
NOTE: Please make the cheque payable to Bix Products Pty Ltd.
Please write the Order Number on the back of the cheque as a reference.
POST YOUR CHEQUE TO: Bix Products Pty Ltd
8 Commerce Street
WAUCHOPE NSW 2446
Step 5 of 6. CHECK and ORDER.
1. If you have a "Purchase Order Number" or any special "Delivery Comments" then type
them into the "Order and delivery comments" box at the bottom of this page.
2. If you order either "Bix Mixed 8 bags of 100" or "Bix Mixed 3 bags of 300" then type into
the "Order and delivery comments" box at the bottom of this page, your choice of biscuit sizes.
You can choose from Sizes 20, 10, 0, 7 and 5 Bix.
Step 6 of 6. CREDIT CARD / PAYPAL PAYMENT or ORDER CONFIRMATION for the following:
1. The Bix bank account details for "Direct Deposit" are at the bottom of this page.
2. The Bix address details for "Cheque Payment" are also at the bottom of this page.